Show health percentage

Options
Hi,

I thought about a very easy and helpfull stuff.

See the percentage of health remaining. It would be very nice for heroes who has abilities triggered by an amount of health remaining (wolvie, punisher).

Comments

• GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Good suggestion, the way it is now you should have a calculator around while playing.
  • Another mobile game I play lets you toggle between Health value and percentage by clicking on the health bar. That might be a good compromise if there isn't enough space to display both value and percentage.
  • I love this idea. I don't think it has any negative impacts on the game and seems like a fairly simple addition.
  • R_Dash
    R_Dash Posts: 24
    Options
    You could even just add it to the detail click screen. Ideally, should also include one decimal place or some rounding method such that, if you are Punisher and you see "40%" you don't get screwed because it was actually 40.1%. One other solution would be to just always round up, so 40.001% would still display as 41%.
  • You could just put the number inside the + that displays the health bar. Problem solved, great suggestion. Maybe activate it only when using characters that need to know %s?