Make character slots unlimited! Why? Ill say now!!!

Arterom
Arterom Posts: 2
edited November 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Many ppl quit your game before they give it a chance! Which means what??? Your losing money in the long run because players have to earn or buy gold for slots. So many leave before buying anything. Ppl would rather spend money on five star player packs fully maxed out for example than worry how long will it take to get the slots to raise all my 2 star characters etc and lvl up. Also instead of required character missions just make them available but scale to where they are very hard for your lvl of all three characters. Also just automatically restore health fully after each fight. New players will leave because in PvP they can't compete with someone that's got money to blow all day. Instead make it to where players have options to buy characters that can only be bought for awhile then make new ones every month.

Comments

• Megdar
    Megdar Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    You are aware that Hero slot are what make them the most money... so cutting it would make them loss way more money then people refusing to buy Hero slot that leave the game.

And yes some people would love to buy fully complete hero right away. But I don't want, I want progression. But I would love the iso flow to be 10 time what it is right now.
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    I would love to get all the characters without worrying about HP, but I agree that otherwise they would get no money...