Line strategy group?

exit-77
exit-77 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I'd really like to be in mpq chat if anyone would be willing to add me or, if there's enough interest I may consider starting one.

Please contact me. Thanks

Comments

• Wobby
    Wobby Posts: 286 Mover and Shaker
    Cool. But what is this "Line"?
  • exit-77
    exit-77 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    It's an app. You can chat with your team, kinda like texting. It works great for gamers to connect with each other.
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    "It would never go over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it."
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sounds like you need to change your alliance
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    All the Line chats I'm in are more focused... Either for a single alliance, or a single time slice, etc.

What's the room limit now in Line? 250?
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Join FoX, I guess.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    If your not trying to get into a small focused group like the Line communities tend to be (I'm assuming because of the user limit for a Line room) perhaps you might want to try the Discord server?

https://discord.gg/014MgUwumeN8Q0Rnl
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Join FoX, I guess.
    Not a ton of strategy there, though. Mostly just checks.
  • dudethtsawesome
    dudethtsawesome Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    Line up the room size to 500 I believe. The pve room I'm in has over 480 in right now.

Also, what kind of chat are you looking for specifically exit? There's just about every type of room you can imagine right now. Just have to find someone willing to send you an invite.
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have a line room for general and PvP chat. Its not huge but we have some experienced members from t50 alliances always willing to help. Send me a pm with your line id and I will add you to the group