I am really confused!Help!

Options
Abogmar
Abogmar Posts: 22
edited November 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hi guys.

Since a couple of weeks, maybe 2 I have experienced so many bugs it has become almost impossible to play the game. I know this is a common theme and sorry for bringing it up again.

I got used to not opening anything. For 3 months I opened about 21 free packs per week and got nothing, but it's okay. I open nothing in any booster, fine! I can still enjoy the game and the fact that I can do well in events, this is all I ask for. But atm I can't compete which bugs me a lot. Some people don't seem to have the same issues since there are still quite a lot with near perfect/perfect score so I feel a little on the out here.

About every 4th game ends with "ups..." which is beyond annoying since it happens when I am about to get my ribbons. That means I sometimes play a 25 Min match because for the love of god I can't seem to draw any of my 4 vampires and than the game crashes. I love the game, I love the community but it just feels bad, so so bad.

The last emrakul event also finished at a different time or am I crazy?Last night it told me that it would end at 17:00 but in the morning it told me 15:00. This is fine most of the time but when I have to work till 16:00 and loose 10 games it totally isn't. Escpacially since I was in a weak bracket and could have been top 5 with just 5 more wins since I was pretty good at the start.

Even the new event started with the same bug. Game 3 finished with 13 Zombies, "ups..." so now I have 14 ribbons but my progression reward is at 21 (got the 15 ribbon reward)?Sigh...

It really makes me not wanna play anymore because I feel, to be honest cheated. I know it is just a game and everybody has bugs and I don't want a whine thread but how can you guys keep playing when you know after 2 of those crashes you can basicly stop playing the event?

And is there anything to expect from the support from d3?I wrote them a couple of weeks ago because I didn't get my rewards but since they answered like a week later and told me in broken german to send like 1492 different information I just stoped. What screenshots are importand?I ask because I feel all my screenshots basicly proofe nothing, I basicly need video. Would love some info guys, thx.

Oh and I would love to show you some screenshots but I have no idea how to do that in the forum xP

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A couple of things I'd mention: There are users who find they have to quit the game regularly and restart to make it stable. You might try hard quitting the app and restarting it every couple of games. Which, I acknowledge, is a pain.

Also, it's worth noting that older devices tend to drop off the bottom of the minimum specs every so often. My own Samsung Galaxy Tab E runs the game noticably slower than my S5 now. You might think that maintining a match 3 game on a phone which is a few years old was a reasonable thing to expect, but apparently it's harder than it looks.
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I froze twice on the victory screen during last weekend event, and got awarded my ribbons anyway.

You might not have lost your ribbons due to bug. Not sure though. As shteev suggests, restart app every so often if you're having trouble.
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    I had to restart my app every other battle on my ipod touch 5 or the game slows down and crashes, but my ipad 4 basically never has to restart the app.
  • Abogmar
    Options
    Thx guys! I guess i (we) can't expect any compansation or anything?I wrote a ticket now with some of my screenshots and waiting for a response. It would be sweet if the bugs would be solved because the "freeze at the end" thing is quite the pain -.-' grrr...

Gonna keep you updated!
  • majincob
    majincob Posts: 732 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They usually have you send them the information a couple of times, but with patience they will get you help.

About "oops" messages, how good is your wifi/data connection? I started playing on an emulator for PC because my wifi signal is weak in my room and used to often give me connection problems. Or if I am doing QB and need the relative speed of my phone interface I go sit next to the wifi router.