Speeding Up is sooooo slow

kobu
kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
edited November 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Quicksilver has a good power selection, but playing with him is extremely tedious, rivaling Daken and almost matching Carnage. His blue matches take so long to resolve. Please let him actually hold up to his name and let him zoom through his turns, not take longer than most other characters.

Comments

• Quicksilver is a good character but is definitely situational since you don't always get lucky with the amount of blue tiles. Combining him with Magneto 2* might improve your Sonic Booms nicely.

Though one the other hand you want to keep the tiles possibly to get some nice crit tiles by switching tiles or do some cheap, yet strong damage with your green power.

I would honestly like seeing the amount of team-up tiles necessary decrease at the 5th cover for Sonic Boom so you have more reason to put everything into it.
  • seraphiel
    seraphiel Posts: 56 Match Maker
    Quicksilver is a good character but is definitely situational since you don't always get lucky with the amount of blue tiles. Combining him with Magneto 2* might improve your Sonic Booms nicely.

Though one the other hand you want to keep the tiles possibly to get some nice crit tiles by switching tiles or do some cheap, yet strong damage with your green power.

I would honestly like seeing the amount of team-up tiles necessary decrease at the 5th cover for Sonic Boom so you have more reason to put everything into it.

I think he's talking about the actual animation when there's a bluetile.png match, those lines that dash across the board. It's okay compared to a lot of them, and its relative infrequency makes it more tolerable. I'd be fine if it was 2x or 3x as fast though.