Which character leads your team?

Options
Nonce Equitaur 2
Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
edited March 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
When IW, BP, BWGS, Spidey, Punisher, or Bagman lead a team (center placement before battle), they get 4 points per environment tile. Otherwise the team gets 3 points per environment tile. In jungle, desert, or mountain terrains, the choice of leader can be crucial.

How many people know this? I added this factoid to the Characters and Skills Compendium thread.

IceIX has mentioned that Human Torch and Void are upcoming characters. Are there other game factoids I could add to the Compendium page? If anyone spots any errors there, let me know.

Comments

• Have you confirmed this in game?

I just used a team of Spidey and Punisher lead by Classic Mags and I got 12 enviro ap for a 3 match. Did it again just to be sure.
  • I was under the impression that whichever character's ability breaks the block determines the amount gained from an environment tile. Otherwise, Modern Storm would be even more stupid on the desert board.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I confirmed it weeks ago, but just got around to figuring out who all the 4-per-match environment characters were. Now, though, it seems that the best character for an environment match is the one that gets it.

So, it seems it doesn't matter who the leader is any more, but it's good to have one of those characters on a team in a good environment.