POLL Should they make where you can mash 10 into 1.

stark0719
stark0719 Posts: 50 Match Maker
edited November 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Mash 10 single heroics into one 10 pack heroic same thing for the forty.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• eaise
    eaise Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Currently I open token basically as soon as I get them. (I have no patience, need the EXP and ISO, and champ covers) If they added this system i would save 40 at a time for the free Legendary token.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    eaise wrote:
    Currently I open token basically as soon as I get them. (I have no patience, need the EXP and ISO, and champ covers) If they added this system i would save 40 at a time for the free Legendary token.

It shouldn't take long to collect 40 heroic tokens, I would guess about 10 days, maybe less.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    bbigler wrote:
    eaise wrote:

It shouldn't take long to collect 40 heroic tokens, I would guess about 10 days, maybe less.

Since last Tuesday I have saved 65 heroics and one 10 pack.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love to mash regular tokens into 10-packs or 40-packs. Not with increased odds, just a faster way to open all of them at once.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same with Tacos!

Just give us a button "Open All"
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    What is the ultimate goal with this? Are you going for something to speed up opening stockpiles, or are you wanting the increased odds that go along with 10 and 40 packs. I imagine the devs would be amenable to some sort of "open all" functionality, but considerably less willing to do anything for players that would reduce RNG harshness in any way.
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    There's no "I don't care" option
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sure, why not? It's not gonna happen, but I wouldn't say no to the option.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same with Tacos!

Just give us a button "Open All"

It would be nice to have this option, but I doubt I would ever use it. I usually have some threshold that I want to stop once I get x. Now if it was open all, but there was a stop or abort button that would be more appealing.