Negative Communication

broll
broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So now threads that reference boss rush are getting straight up deleted, not even locked anymore. We've gone from no communication to negative communication. You're moving the wrong direction...

Trying to shut up your player base is only going to further enrage them and push more people away from supporting/playing your game...

Comments

• The main Boss Rush thread hasn't been deleted. It's just locked and now on page 3 and with each new thread made it will be further down.

I do agree that the lack of communication is astonishing and that's extremely negative in my perception.
  • broll
    I mean newly opened ones. There was one with someone saying that 7 day events were worse than boss rush and that got deleted.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Shhh.. they may be listening! All hail the masters, let no one speak ill of the mighty publisher. If you're unhappy, clearly you're trolling or flame baiting. No one could be unhappy with this game
  • broll
    That's the funny thing, I'm not unhappy with the game. I'm unhappy that they seem to be intentionally burying their heads in the sand and pretending like this doesn't exist. Even a small post saying 'we admit there were issues and are working to fix them before the next release' would calm me down. But they won't even give us that.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll wrote:
    So now threads that reference boss rush are getting straight up deleted, not even locked anymore. We've gone from no communication to negative communication. You're moving the wrong direction...

Trying to shut up your player base is only going to further enrage them and push more people away from supporting/playing your game...
    The referenced thread was removed from public view for forum rules violations. Not because it was about Boss Rush. In the future if you have concerns about how the forum is being moderated, contact a mod or Hi-Fi instead of resorting to baseless accusations and flaming.
This discussion has been closed.