Where is the new feature?

Meander
Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
For about 7-8 months now, the devs and hi-fi have said they're aware of the issue of drawing 5 star covers that you've maxed the color on. They claim they're working on the issue, and fall back on that. They continue to grant some CS tickets for classic legend color swap, while ignoring others. So the question is, where is this new feature? Was ruining gameplay for many users more important than this? How long do we need to keep waiting? How fair is it that people who have a 12 cover 5* need to hoard cp, while losing progression to people who luckily drew the correct distribution of 13 covers? Time to get off your **** and solve this issue

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It would be great if they could fix it within 10 days. I have a 5/1/5 oml in my roster, and an oml red and oml black cover dying in my queue. Which is sad because it's been a very long time since I've been able to level up my oml, plus none of my other 5*s are at all viable. I feel like the fates are laughing at me. I have emailed CS... wish me luck!!
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    As with all new features, more info will be forthcoming once Demiurge has more info to give. Please do not resort to attacks, off topic posts, and flamebaiting.
This discussion has been closed.