Adamantium claws through invisibility

Evilgenius_9
Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
I was playing one of the EotS nodes and had prof x invisible. Rest of the team was dead, and enemy team was down to just wolvie 2*. Thinking I am ok when he slashes me right through invis and I'm dead. Anybody else seen this?

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    That doesn't seem right - IIRC, Adamantium Slash isn't an AOE power. Of course, they managed to bork a bunch of powers with the R112 update.
  • Sidebernie
    Sidebernie Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    My invisible Prof X just got doubleteamed in the Sim by CMags and Luke Cage. Clearly his invisibility is not working properly. I'm going to try to test IW, see if it's all invis or just him.

Yep-- 4Cyc's Combined Forces (also not AOE) just took out an invisible Invisible Woman.

ETA: Ticket sent, because I am cranky. icon_cry.gif
  • I had the same.
    Prof X while hidden, can get hit by powers. I got hit by ninja shiruken, and died. Only works while prof X is the last one standing. Doesn't get damage from matching.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    What a convenient bug right before his Clash. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    smkspy wrote:
    What a convenient bug right before his Clash. icon_rolleyes.gif

Yep! Confirmed that - basically as far as I can tell invisibility only stops match damage. You're still fully affected by any power, including Elektra's traps.

So basically you need to get 2-3 match 5s before she kills you to beat Elektra. I may well not do it this time.
  • Sidebernie
    Sidebernie Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Her Ballet of Death definitely does damage, but I don't think the Shadow Step is. Not sure about that one. Anyway, my champed Prof X managed it, but just barely, and I got lucky and managed to match away two of Elektra's Ballet tiles.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shadow Step definitely pierces invisibility now, I managed to avoid her casting Ballet at all in my winning run and still finished with just a few hundred health thanks to SS damage.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shadow Step is deceptive because the damage appears very late (as in, right when the top view starts shifting, indicating Elektra's turn has begun). It's definitely dealing damage.