2* resale glitch?

Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
Is anyone else seeing a 2* resale glitch where a champed 144 2* is only showing a sale price of 17k instead of 65k? Let us know what the procedure will be to get the full resale value?

Comments

• steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Yes, I am seeing it. Some of my 2 stars have the normal higher price, but the one I just got to 144 (HT) has the 17.5k price.
  • BlackWidow70
    BlackWidow70 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Phumade wrote:
    Is anyone else seeing a 2* resale glitch where a champed 144 2* is only showing a sale price of 17k instead of 65k? Let us know what the procedure will be to get the full resale value?

Yeah I ran into this last Thursday morning. Submitted a ticket (with screenshot) that morning. Late in the evening I get an email back asking for a screen shot which amazed me as their email had my submitted information in it INCLUDING a link to the screen shot. I pointed that out and went ahead and emailed them the screen shot a second time along with multiple threads from the forums here showing others with the issue since it's not exactly a "new thing". I have not heard back and am actually getting a bit agitated as I could use the ISO and I'm sitting on several 2* Captain America covers (the 144 in question) and I'd like to get him sold and restarted. Really frustrating customer service in general, but coupled with what I've spent in the 10 months I've been playing it's *really* agitating.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is still an issue. My 144 HT is showing 17.4K ISO / 100 HP sale price. My Bullseye is 65K / 125 HP. I just finished my Torch dupe and now don't want to sell the original and short myself of the nearly 50K ISO.

Say, wasn't it supposed to be 150 HP too?

Jeez, the code quality of this game sometimes. Oftentimes.
  • steakleather
    steakleather Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    I filed a ticket, got a reply for a screenshot, sent a screenshot, and am now waiting for a response. Was hoping to see this fixed in the patch notes.