Quake's passive

Black Duke
Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
In her power description it says: "Reduces damage from enemy powers that affect the whole team by 415. (To a minimum of 1)."

But it seems that she also reduces single target damage to 1 (even at three cover). Did anyone mention that too?

Comments

• alphabeta
    alphabeta Posts: 469 Mover and Shaker
    There is a reason no one has mentioned it ............
  • MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Since I dont have a usable quake, I might as well report the bug. Quake protects even from single target powers.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just champed her, and started using her for the first time in EotS to deal with the tinykitty caltrops.

It does seem to be reducing any inbound power, not just the AoEs. I've definitely noticed this on "Adamantium Strike" and I believe it affected "Shuriken" as well.

I mean, they'll notice it sooner or later, may as well confirm that it's an issue for the other forum goers.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Why would anyone mention this bug????????????
  • MrCrowley
    MrCrowley Posts: 81 Match Maker
    So completely overpowered characters are ok?

Bear in mind, PVP mode puts us against quake, and some of us dont have a usable quake of our own.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    MrCrowley wrote:

Bear in mind, PVP mode puts us against quake, and some of us dont have a usable quake of our own.

I could care less about PvP. This awesome bug is great for PVE!
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,569 Chairperson of the Boards
    MrCrowley wrote:

I could care less about PvP. This awesome bug is great for PVE!

Some of us, I would say most of us, care about PVP. Also, as I stated earlier, they will notice this whether we mention it or not. Stating "Yeah, this is an issue" does benefit other players going "What the tinykitty?"
  • huktonfonix
    huktonfonix Posts: 214 Tile Toppler
    I'm not seeing this bug at all. Cannot reproduce. Clearly reported in error.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    The issue seems to be in how ability damage hits, not specific to Quake. PX invis and Deadpool whales are also broken, and I'm betting they all stem from the same bug.

Yes it's nice that we can use quake to make EotS into easy mode, but on the other hand, progression is so borked that it doesn't really matter unless you did 7 clears of every sub.

I'd rather have a game that works as intended than one bugged character that becomes the new meta.