One more broken skill: Konran's Black Arts

Akari
Akari Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
It's supposed to damage an ally and heal him, but apparently it can also target dead allies, not dealing damage to the living one.

Comments

• bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Agreed. This is repeatable - if both allies are still alive, one will take damage, but if one is downed, sometimes no damage is dealt.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I saw this as well. The live ally didn't get hurt. Presumably the damage only hit the dead ally.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've always thought that he shouldn't be able to cast this skill if he has no allies left, but that's probably not considered a bug.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    agreed. I didn't even put it all together in my mind that he was "sapping" from the dead opponent, I just assumed the game was broken and he was healing himself without hurting his own ally. Kind of annoying, I usually like to let Konran down his own ally with this move.
  • escart85
    escart85 Posts: 54 Match Maker
    I thought so the same, but if you read the description of the ability (as far as I remember) it doesn't say the that he won't heal himself if there are no allies. Someone correct me If I'm wrong here icon_e_confused.gif
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    If there are no allies, he's always healed himself without dealing the associated damage. If there's one ally, he's supposed to damage that ally. I think the current problem is his damage sometimes targets the downed ally, allowing him to heal without damaging his remaining comrade.
  • Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I always thought the description said that he grabbed an ally and drained life force or health from that ally. Thus healing himself and hurting his ally. That's why I was confused how he can heal without any team mates.
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    Confirm: sometimes he targets a dead ally, so he doesn't damage anyone icon_rolleyes.gif