Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

PvZ Heroes is fun!

FeagulFeagul Age Unconfirmed Posts: 114
edited October 2016 in Off Topic
It allows crafting of cards! Actual PvP! Every three hours you get a new challenge that rewards the equivalent of crystals in MtG:PQ. If you want to whale, you spend a fraction of the cost to get exactly what you want. Servers don't routinely screw me over, and in spite of the fact that I've tried to break the game--no freezes.

Pretty much all of this is in direct opposition to how MtG:PQ is run, and yet PvZ Heroes is already making a lot more money on the sales charts. Hmmm...

Comments

• FeagulFeagul Age Unconfirmed Posts: 114
    PS Don't post here or you might get banned like me.
  • PaconePacone Age Unconfirmed Posts: 61
    I started it too, the game isn't so deep as mtgpq, but it's quite entertaining, I love the pvz series