Over it?

Options
THEMAGICkMAN
THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
With all the issues over the last couple of days I thought it'd be nice to hear what you're planning to do, myself I'm planning to see if D3 does anything, otherwise I'm quitting. How about you?

Comments

• Alve
    Alve Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Quitting and asking Apple for a full refund. Good thing I'm a new player, I might be able to get back every eurocent spent on this. I like the game, I really do, it was exactly what I needed for my morning commutes, long toilet breaks etc. I love the community. But seeing how broken it is, coupled with the complete lack of communication from the team, outrageous prices, horrible drop rates and increasingly mundane gameplay forced me to reconsider my choice of entertainment. I'm giving it some more time, but I'm really counting on a heartfelt apology from the devs and some radical changes to their business system. Right now it just feels like a cheap money grab.
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I think its plain to see by now that they don't care very much about the state of the game and don't care about their players.

They just move from one mess to another mess. Bug fixes are never permanent, new sets and patches bring back the exact same bugs. Event timings and the server breakdowns are frustrating and they just will not listen to the good advice on how to improve these and spread the server load as given by the community.

Don't even get me started on stupid ridiculous secondary objectives either.

They do not care about anything else about money, this is now abundantly clear to me. I mean, look at all the drop rate discussions and they maintain complete radio silence over it because they know that it generates money, so why fix it right?

Unless the devs appear to actually care and actually invest time in repairing relations and trust with the community, why should I or anyone else keep playing??

And devs - its one thing to occassionaly post and say "hey, that's hurtful - we do care, we do play the game etc etc. " but actions speak louder than words and quite frankly, you do not act like you care at all about any of your players or the game AT ALL.

Sort it out. Soon. Please.
  • losdamianos
    losdamianos Posts: 429 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Policy has shifted recently over to more greedy one
    Game seems to be more pay to win than before with more OP cards to buy and drop outs from big boxes resulting in much less rares and mythics