Odd Hero Point Totals

kobu
kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
I'm wondering if this is a bug or I've missed where they hand out 5 and 10 HP rewards. At one point recently I had 10 HP extra on my total. Now I have 35. I haven't been writing down my scores before added covers or pulling tokens, so I can't be totally sure when it has moved to these strange numbers I can't even spend. Anyone else seen this and figure out what's going on?

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    You probably bought HP during the anniversary sale(was it 30% more?). I did and have odd HP count now.
  • kobu
    qandols wrote:
    You probably bought HP during the anniversary sale(was it 30% more?). I did and have odd HP count now.

Nope, that wasn't it. These odd numbers happened after anyway.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    If you played in Boss Rush, there was an undocumented (from the rewards list) 10 HP given to lower-place finishers. I got it for finishing 19th in my alliance after giving up in round 4.
  • kobu
    Smudge wrote:
    If you played in Boss Rush, there was an undocumented (from the rewards list) 10 HP given to lower-place finishers. I got it for finishing 19th in my alliance after giving up in round 4.

Ah, that must be it. Thanks! Kind of annoying though...I finally realized too that selling a 2* gives 125, which is also a bit annoying, but at least can be evened out over time.