Random Cards

Options
qwweetrtr
qwweetrtr Posts: 101 Tile Toppler
I didn't think of this really until seeing this Halloween event and it hit me. I also didn't realize this because it's rarely done having a card as a top reward.

That's great...........for people that don't have the card. For those of us that do? It's just runes and no matter how much runes it converts to that's not a top prize at all. What I suggest is put something in where the game recognizes if a player has the reward card or not. If they do then when they are about to receive said card give them a random card in the same category instead. If you were going to get a rare then instead of that specific rare get a random one instead. Heck, could even be from the same set and if the person has all the rares or Mythics or whatever then awesome for them and they still get a dupe. But just to have a single card that the person already knows he has? No incentive really to try for those points. Or a pack instead. Anything but a single that the person already has.

Comments

• jeremii
    jeremii Posts: 28
    Options
    Yessss, I only have 3 ever after and the fourth one completes the set!Yay!

Darn, fotgot I am not playing paper magic...bummer...
  • BayTamago
    BayTamago Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Someone else posted a decent idea where it's a pick 1 of 3 system. That way you can pick something you don't already have.
    Even if the pre-selected card was always one of the choices and the other two choices were a rarity lower (except for uncommon) it'd probably be better for people who already have the card they're giving for the rank.