Love the lazy 3* versions of 5*

ViralCore
ViralCore Posts: 168 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
It would be awesome to release 3* versions of all of the 5*s... Please make it so d3!!!

Comments

• elvy75
    elvy75 Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Or boss versions...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maybe if there was some way of singling them out, distinguishing them in some way. Like...making the three yellow stars pulse somehow or something. Make them seem special, even though they're a clone.

But there I go off on my dreamy little tangents again.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bring back the sparkly victory banner, but only when using the lazy 3* version of the 5*! *becomes confused*.. or.. the lazy 5* version of the 3* iteration. Or.. trails off... *goes off to look for another adult beverage*...
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would love a 3* Blackbolt and Green Goblin!
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    I think the 3* is a good idea. It lets newer players get a chance to see what the 5* is like in advance
  • blargrx
    blargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    I think the 3* is a good idea. It lets newer players get a chance to see what the 5* is like in advance

That would be nice for newer players. Or a training area where you can test new characters at different builds without it costing or gaining anything. I know when I first started I always wanted to take toons out for a trial before I got them.
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler

You mean, other than when they inevitably draw a variety pack of actual 5*s from their first couple LTs?

Hey, that sounds familiar. I had a Phoenix in my first week of playing. Whoops!
  • cardoor
    cardoor Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    I would rather see them move upward instead of outward. The 4* tier is so slooooow. I am hoping they bring in more 5 and even 6* so they can finally increase the ISO rate (or adjust the cost) for 4*. Did I mention how slow the 4* tier is? It is really slow (I would rather not have any more 3 or 4 until it speeds up).
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor

You mean, other than when they inevitably draw a variety pack of actual 5*s from their first couple LTs?
    I thought the whole point of 5* characters was to open LTs, draw 5*s, see a scaling increase, open a forum account, ask everyone here if you should sell all your new 5*s, get told not to sell them but instead to never open another one until your roster can handle it, and then wonder what the point of LTs and opening the tokens is in the first place.

If that's not the case, I think I might be missing the point of 5* characters...