Standard Token Glitch?

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I just opened my normal 50 standard Token stash and every single token yielded a 1*.. no 2*s.. no 3*s.. just 1*s. Is it possible? Sure, but after playing 2+ yrs, I've never had a bad streak like that for standards. Curious if anyone else is experiencing this.

Comments

• rubix_qube
    rubix_qube Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Welcome to my world!!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's ok for token_legendary.png but not standards
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    I opened 47x last night

Got 1x 3*, 7x 2*, and 39x 1* (pretty average I think).

So unless the Hot Fix did it, I'd say, "It's you." icon_lol.gif
  • TeamStewie
    TeamStewie Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah. I'm pretty sure RNG hates the OP. icon_lol.gif
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i still get 2 and 3 star (got a sentry token from a standard a couple of days ago)
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Recently i got five 2*s in a row. I guess RNG is really random icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • I get more 3 stars from standard tokens then elites.
  • Marty17
    Marty17 Posts: 503 Critical Contributor
    For the past 2 days I manage to draw icon_doctordoom.png & icon_quicksilver.png from a token_standard.png so it isn't exactly glitched but mere luck.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well my bad luck on the standard tokens must have increased my luck on the Horror Vault. I was going to buy a 40pk to clear it but it's only 50HP more to buy 4 10pks so I figured maybe I could save some HP.

Bought the 10pk to open: 4* Blade, GR, 3* Blade, Hood, 2x 2500 Iso, 2x Heroic, 2x Elite.. I couldn't have asked for a better 10pk! Got everything I wanted in one shot! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • deadtaco
    deadtaco Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    My experience with standard tokens is streaky. I've gone 100+ pulls a couple of times with no star.pngstar.pngstar.png and dozens without star.pngstar.png

But then I will pull either rarity in a bunch and then go back to the dry spell.

I've been tracking my pulls for awhile, and after 547 pulls my star.png rate is 83%, star.pngstar.png are 15.17%. It's not impossible to go that long without a star.pngstar.png , but I am sure it's annoying.