Are deadpool whales broken?

supergarv
supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
Just now in my lst Teenage Riot PVp hop i had to resort to whales to get points over my 850 score. As usual the teams I could beat are at 12 or 15 pts, 30pt matches have like double my health.

So i took on a 50pt match I had no regular chance of whinning. Used my deadpool whales, hit the giant button, my 31.000 dp points where reduced below 30.000 - and dp just did regular whale damage.

Fought against Kk, xfdp, xfw. Of course I sent a ticket, but want to know if anyone since the last patch successfully used a whale?

Comments

• Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    It's Friday, maybe the super whales are half assing it like the rest of us.
  • notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Someone in my alliance said the same thing happened to him, and the guy who sent the whales had 5 covers in purple and it was a championed Deadpool. I guess there is something wrong with mega whales.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    The new patch has broken a bunch of powers. Uncanny Strategist, Hot Dog Stand....I guess we can put Megawhales on that list too.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Yup. Just dropped some super whales for the halibut and only one whale fell.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same thing happened to me yesterday, just one Sperm Whale, no whale party.
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    This makes me feel Blue, it's a Killer power. Hopefully they make it Right and we can Gray over this issue.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    howard_icon.pngIf people are experiencing these issues, don't forget to put in tickets. It's the fastest and most efficient way to raise issues to the devs regarding bugs. howard_icon.png
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    The new patch has broken a bunch of powers. Uncanny Strategist, Hot Dog Stand....I guess we can put Megawhales on that list too.
    Uncanny Strategist has been working fine for me in EotS today.
  • St1nkf1st
    St1nkf1st Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Thing's Rock Solid didn't kick in today. Also Blade's Bloodlust.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    After Friday data-push team-mate just reported that super-whales still did regular whales damage.
  • Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Super whales just did regular whales damage. Tried it twice...waste of 56,000...submitting a ticket ASAP....
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    supergarv wrote:
    Just now in my lst Teenage Riot PVp hop i had to resort to whales to get points over my 850 score. As usual the teams I could beat are at 12 or 15 pts, 30pt matches have like double my health.

So i took on a 50pt match I had no regular chance of whinning. Used my deadpool whales, hit the giant button, my 31.000 dp points where reduced below 30.000 - and dp just did regular whale damage.

Fought against Kk, xfdp, xfw. Of course I sent a ticket, but want to know if anyone since the last patch successfully used a whale?

I also experienced this.
  • Rain
    Rain Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Had this happen to me too yesterday.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    FyI: CS replied to my ticket. Issue is known. They do not offer compensation (not even restore wasted dpoints) because it is a "widespread issue". Sigh.
  • ZommyGD
    ZommyGD Posts: 79 Match Maker
    "Life of Party" seems broken, too.
    Deadpool didn't protect teammates from Debilitating Slash or Adamantium Slash.
  • tph_james
    tph_james Posts: 197 Tile Toppler
    supergarv wrote:
    FyI: CS replied to my ticket. Issue is known. They do not offer compensation (not even restore wasted dpoints) because it is a "widespread issue". Sigh.

I submitted ticket and the dev team replied to going to solve the problem but mentioned nothing about the wasted points.. Why there's no compensation when apparently it's their fault causing this?