4* Cyke

OneLastGambit
OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
Yellow is not generating any AP at all since last update

Comments

• xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Are you positive that it's not generating AP of a different color than you're expecting? Maybe for one that you don't have an active ability on so you may not notice.. I was using him today and it was working for me.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Certainly working for me--using Phx and Quake with him and it's generating green. Earthquake's all over the place!
  • yizh
    yizh Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Having the same issue with red generation
  • Schlagen13
    Schlagen13 Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    If you have 2 characters with the same damage in different colors, it will randomly pick one, but sometimes you get neither. At least that is what happens to me same with px blue.
  • mooken
    mooken Posts: 52 Match Maker
    I'm getting unreliable behavior, playing with Starlord Iceman 4Cyke in the current essential nodes. Sometimes Red generation kicks in, sometimes Purple generation happens. (Red I'd listed in ability description, but I have a three way tie w red, purple, green doing 85 match dmg).
  • kobu
    kobu Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    I checked numbers and it's definitely going off, but randomly picking between green and red for me, even though it says green is my strongest when I have Hulk on the team. I guess it considers both to be "strongest".
  • Zeln
    Zeln Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I ran into this today, and after seeing this thread double checked. The tile says will generate red. The text for the ability goes off after I make the match. No red generated, and as far as I could tell no other color was generated either
  • Suddenreal
    Suddenreal Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Zeln wrote:
    I ran into this today, and after seeing this thread double checked. The tile says will generate red. The text for the ability goes off after I make the match. No red generated, and as far as I could tell no other color was generated either

For me, it also doesn't generate AP. I only have one cover for it, and I should be getting two AP for a match. When I played with the loaner I did get the right amount of AP.