Error - Something went wrong (again)

Options
HunMike
HunMike Posts: 47
I know that steev opened a topic in GenDis on the same matter but i wanted to emphasize it by creating a separate thread.

I don't want to be grumpy about this.
On a second thought, i do.

I've spared the work and have a priority list put together to you:

1. Find and repair the cause of restart when tabbing. And that is if that weren't you, putting in a routine to kicking out inactives to ease the load on the server during rush hours.

2. Put something in to store a match locally when the server is down, or the app is force-quitted or force-restarted. If a message can be displayed, a function can also be called, i presume.
I know this is a possibility to abuse, but the ones who can do that can easily hack their way into doing everything they want anyway, for that i am sure.

3. Schedule an hour of forum reading every day IN THE WORKING HOURS, AS PART OF THE DEV JOB. We want to help you, just let us.

4. New content.

I suggest this order, not disorder XD
In this moment the game dont even come close to being stable. When you lose the result of several hours serious grinding then...meh, a lot of us wrote this down already.

You are making a great game, why are you working against yourselves when it comes to customer satisfaction? That is the 20% which provides the 80% result...

I shoud've make this post more civilised but i also have to work so i was in a hurry. If it's not to your liking then you are getting close what the players feel right now. A good intention handed out poorly.

Edit (after the event): typos
+
Due to some unfortunate events i got 5 unused nodes left plus i lost one to a koth because of the desperate attempt to the last minute save of the event. Should have spared myself the time...
It's safe to say I'm still fuming. The result was of course 2 dupe rares, since i have so many rares from the new set...like 20% maybe?

I tought of softening the original post a bit, but you know what: still no official communication about what the hell happened to the game after a couple hours, so i think it's more demonstrative if i leave it as it is.

++
It was, when the game came back to its senses, i was still stuck on that stupid message but in the background, a wild coalition message appeared. So tell me this: if the game itself was able to reconnect & regain itself WITHOUT RESTART, than why was the match in it beyond saving. In addition, to avoid the tabbing error i kept pressing the retry button every couple minutes which drained my battery, hence the unused nodes. I got to get home to recharge, losing the time of the travel.