Reward Screens are misleading, need to be updated...

Square-Chopper
Square-Chopper Posts: 54 Match Maker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I finished the Teenage Riot event in the top 5, which is great. But I've noticed in a few events recently that the reward screens are somewhat misleading.

The reward screen states that ranks 2-5 will receive, in this case, "Previous Rank Rewards, PLUS Blade - Modern". Under this description is a list of additional rewards including 4500 ISO, 100 HP, and 1 CP.

The previous rank (6-10) rewards shown include 3 Vision covers, 3500 ISO, 100 HP, and 1 CP.

So... If I rank 2-5 and I add up what the reward screen shows as "rank rewards plus previous rank rewards", I am expecting to receive 1 Blade cover, 3 Vision covers, 8000 ISO, 200 HP, and 2 CP. Why? Because the description says "Previous rank rewards", not "Previous rank covers". But this is not what I received. What I did receive was 1 Blade cover, 3 Vision covers, 4500 ISO, 100 HP, 1 CP, and a Heroic token (which wasn't even listed as part of rank 2-5 rewards).

Now I'm not ticked off or demanding compensation or anything like that, but I have finished t5 in a few events since SCL went live for PvP and noticed that this is the case every time. Wondering if anyone else has noticed this? It seems like at the very least it should be reworded to be a more accurate representation of the actual rewards received.

Comments

• Mr_Sinister
    Mr_Sinister Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah I noticed this a long time ago and thought it should be fixed. Maybe change to "Plus covers from previous rank" instead.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, this isn't a new thing, it's been like that for years (maybe forever?)

The 'rewards' are the covers. The iso/hp is a separate entity, so it doesn't stack.
  • JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Could probably be more clear. Submit a ticket.