RIP Sarkahn!

Gideon
Gideon Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Sarkahn you will be forever remembered as the one that got away. He was eaten by the dreaded Devy Dragon. This dragon is known for not answering a simple question and eating Kahns. The question to the Devs is why won't you answer the question? How hard is it to respond? WHEN WILL SARKAN BE IN THE VAULT? please answer.

Comments

• THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    Yes devs please let us know if you're discontinuing a pw for some reason, and if their absence becomes this much of a hot topic then please give us some info. Thanks.
  • Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    There are many players far and wide that jeer at others for making cash pre-purchases, usually with some derogatory label of "whale" and with some off-hand comment about how it is an "unintelligent purchase" since it holds "no real value".

Now one and all will understand the true value of cash and how valuable it is to the developers so they can be remunerated for their hard work.

(Side note: I want him to be in the vault for all to access.)
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Yes devs please let us know if you're discontinuing a pw for some reason, and if their absence becomes this much of a hot topic then please give us some info. Thanks.

Sarkhan is on the schedule to come back to the Vault. We don't have a date yet to share but we do update the current schedule here on our FAQ - https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213298183-Which-Planeswalkers-Are-Currently-Available-in-the-Vault-.
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    LakeStone wrote:

Sarkhan is on the schedule to come back to the Vault. We don't have a date yet to share but we do update the current schedule here on our FAQ - https://d3publisherofamerica.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/213298183-Which-Planeswalkers-Are-Currently-Available-in-the-Vault-.

I'm sorry LakeStone, but way to miss the mark on this topic. You could've saved yourself some extra typing and just responded with " Soon™ ". /GG
  • THEMAGICkMAN
    THEMAGICkMAN Posts: 697 Critical Contributor
    At least we know he'll come back. Eventually. It's a lot better than nothing in my opinion, so I'll take it. Thank you Lakestone for giving us some info, really appreciate it!
  • Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    At least we know he'll come back. Eventually. It's a lot better than nothing in my opinion, so I'll take it. Thank you Lakestone for giving us some info, really appreciate it!

Sorry but I have little faith these days. For all we know, every time Sarkhan would be ready to slip into rotation, a new PW will just happen to override it and things will happen like they are currently.

I don't think there's any reason some PWs should get rotated several times before another one gets in once.

And it's not like the devs aren't aware of this issue (unless they truly aren't reading our concerns).
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know what you're thinking, d3. You're thinking that by keeping Sarkhan out of the vaults for crystals, that I'll spend money trying to get other cards that will help me get through these terrible sloggy events, like From Beyond or Drowner of Hope.

I don't do that tho. Check my account, you've got the data. Oh, sure, I spent free crystals on BFZ boxes, but all that proved to me was that the drop rates were so appalling there's no point spending real money on cards.