Keep getting Loading screen after each match

Options
Chaga
Chaga Posts: 30
Hello,
For the past 6-8 hours or so, I have been getting a never-ending loading screen after each single game. It happens just after I collect my reward.
Only way around it is to close the game and launch it back again, which makes it pretty annoying. (and not a connection error)
Am playing on an iPad 2 with latest iOs.

Comments

• Me too. Ipad 3 latest ios. I have to force quit and reload.
  • I've also been getting this as of this morning. Happens after every match AND when I check my characters' health on the Train screen and then hit the back button.
  • me too on iPhone 5, it keeps happening every once in a while.think it may have something to do with loading in the new PVE event
  • Same problem here... iPhone 5c, v.7.1. Pretty tough to compete in a lightning round with the speed bump between matches.

Two. Million. Downloads. Heh... Assume the avreage user spends $5. $10m not enough to hire solid devs?
  • Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Happening to me too, using iPhone. Have to force quit after each match....very slow...I e-mailed in a ticket...
  • Moral
    Moral Posts: 512
    Options
    Same problem with iPad mini.

Uninstalled.
    Reinstalled

Problem fixed.

It does log out much more frequently in the background, so don't minimize the game in a match unless it's ok you lose.
  • Kavel
    Kavel Posts: 85
    Options
    Same issue here. Happened on iPad last night and started up on the phone today. Uninstalling/Reinstalling on iPad fixed the issue last night, but can't do that on phone until I get to WiFi (app is >100MB).
  • Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    The latest patch update (about 2 hours ago) fixed the problem for me.