Taco vault redemption.

brettner
brettner Posts: 7
edited November 2016 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
Why can I not see the progression of the taco vault spinning anymore?
I usually never get much of anything good from the vault at all. I think only 1 legendary token from a year of play but I really like waiting for a bullseye to pop up then hit it so I don't get another useless bullseye cover!
I received 2 bullseye today after spinning 6 tacos!! Thanks for that

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    The animation previously in the game had no impact whatsoever on what you drew from the vault. You could not time your draws. It was never a game of skill. Your draw was always determined before you saw any cycling icons. The only thing that has been removed is illusion that your timing on when you clicked on the animation had any impact on vault draws.
  • mrb
    mrb Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    The only thing that has been removed is illusion that your timing on when you clicked on the animation had any impact on vault draws.

In other words, the fun! Without seeing all the things you might win, opening a taco vault is just as boring as using a heroic token.
  • So it's predetermined I'm getting a 2* just like heroic tokens?!?
    I get more 3*s from elite tokens! Not sure why you don't change heroic tokens to guaranteed 3* with a chance at 4* ten make them harder to get.
    Elite tokens make heroics useless.