Hot Dog Stand closed for business!

johnnyzero
johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
Anyone else having trouble firing off Cho's Hot Dog Stand ability since the last update? Whenever I go to fire the power, nothing happens. I've used him in multiple different teams, multiple different matches...the ability seems to be bugged.

Can anyone else confirm?

*edit. Playing on Android

Comments

• shobi6669
    shobi6669 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    yes i am playing on ios and tried to use this power in the last wave node of deadpool daily and I could not get it to fire either = thought i was missing some sort of board requirement or something.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alliance member mentioned this. I tried it today. There's no notification, no AP use, no heal, no charged tiles. Hot Dog Stand does nothing.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I submitted a ticket to cs yesterday about this. Hope to hear back in a day or two. They actually made Cho good to use and then he breaks! Bummer.
  • thecoffeemug
    thecoffeemug Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Happening here too, which is a bummer, makes a nice team with 4hor and im40.

Guess they wanted to officially make it the most useless power again! Har har

(I kid, please fix it soon, Cho has become a regular for me)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    Same here. One of my 3 4*s with 13 covers.... would like to champ him.... But its this power is totally broken.
  • zodiac339
    Happening here too, which is a bummer, makes a nice team with 4hor and im40.

Guess they wanted to officially make it the most useless power again! Har har

(I kid, please fix it soon, Cho has become a regular for me)
    Oh, I get it now! They saw the complaints about Blade's black, and wanted to remind us how bad Hot Dog Stand was.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    I am assuming it will be fixed soon, I was waiting to see if it got fixed today, it was broken last night as well. Makes him a little tougher to play without all those power tiles and cant play my new favorite team Chulk, 4Thor and OML. icon_eek.gif
  • apmonte
    apmonte Posts: 72
    Agreed. Seeing the same issue with my TAH.
  • zodiac339
    I'm surprised there's no acknowledgement yet. I mean, I wasn't expecting a fix for whatever happened, but maybe a "working on a fix. Hopefully will hotfix soon" kind of thing.
  • xidragonxi
    xidragonxi Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Experiencing the same thing. Android user.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Yup, same results.

Grinding story nodes I had ample opportunities to test. The ability "Hot Dog Stand" never fired once.

I thought at first it was because Cho hadn't taken damage, but confirmed on later fights that he was hurt (barely).

Filed a bug report.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    After recent data push this one may have been fixed? Chulk at 3 black was working for me when I tested it, correct health gain and number of charged tiles.

(Edit: This update didn't fix all the problems, team-mates reporting super-whales still broken, and I can confirm Quake is still reducing single-target ability damage)
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, looks like they hotfixed this one: https://d3publisher.helpshift.com/a/mar ... -2016&l=en
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 565 Critical Contributor
    Back up and working.