PvE end time

Wolarsen
Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I see that finishing times for incoming PvE Enemy of the state has been changed (at least my usual one, 23:00). I do not recall a change in end times for a very long time.

In PVE the final clearings are quite important if looking for placement, and is better for players to be able to have a playing routine that fits their own life schedules. Before this, I used to put kids into bed and have 1-2 hours before sub end; With new timing I can only choose between 22:00 (too tight) or 4:00 (too late). PvP time shifting is more bearable, as you can just use a longer shield.

Could we please get some forecast on future finishing times?
1) Will they be stable or will they start to shift?
2) Are these changes related to the start of clearance level 8?

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wolarsen wrote:
    I see that finishing times for incoming PvE Enemy of the state has been changed (at least my usual one, 23:00). I do not recall a change in end times for a very long time.

In PVE the final clearings are quite important if looking for placement, and is better for players to be able to have a playing routine that fits their own life schedules. Before this, I used to put kids into bed and have 1-2 hours before sub end; With new timing I can only choose between 22:00 (too tight) or 4:00 (too late). PvP time shifting is more bearable, as you can just use a longer shield.

Could we please get some forecast on future finishing times?
    1) Will they be stable or will they start to shift?
    2) Are these changes related to the start of clearance level 8?
    It's just Daylight Savings Time ending in The One True Time Zone on November 6th, nothing more.

The forecast is whenever DST starts or ends, end times will shift.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Thank you icon_e_wink.gif