Simple swapping mechanic at character selection screen

richterbelmont10
richterbelmont10 Posts: 186
Hi, I have a suggestion. During the character selection screen, I have 3 characters selected, as usual. However, they are in the wrong place. For example, I have on my screen:

Thor – Black Widow – Hulk

However, I want to move Hulk to the middle position since this is the position where he would tank his colors, take more damage, and activate his Anger. I also want to move Black Widow to the safer right position. Like this:

Thor – Hulk – Black Widow

There is no simple way of doing this. If I select Black Widow, then from my roster list at bottom of the screen I select Hulk, Hulk will simply show that he is selected, but he won’t move from the Right position. He will stay stuck there. The same goes for Black Widow. In order to make a simple swap, I have to select Black Widow, then select a completely different character from my roster to replace her spot. Then I select a different character to replace Hulk’s slot. Then I select the middle slot, find my Hulk from the bottom and select him. Then I select the middle slot, find my Black Widow from the bottom and select her. This is needlessly complicated!

All I ask is you add a simple swapping mechanic. If I highlight a character in the middle (ex: Black Widow) and then I choose a character who is already on the team but in a different spot (ex:Hulk) from my roster at the bottom, then Black Widow and Hulk will switch places.

You have no idea how many times the characters are in the wrong place and I need to find a fourth or fifth character to make the swap.

Comments

• GREAT IDEA!~! commandpointsbig.png
  • Thanks! As an alternative you can add a click-and-drag function. Simply click on the center character and drag them over to the right and they swap places.