How to properly use Healthpacks

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
This is embarrassing and this will probably be the most N00b question you'll hear from me but what is the best way to use Healthpacks?

You're probably asking "Punisher, are you serious?" Yes. For the first time in over two years I am at 10 healthpacks. I normally average well over 100 healthpacks but the way I have been playing has changed dramatically.

To give some history of Big Pun, I'm an old school player. During my old Final Fantasy days I never used Portions unless I absolutely had to so I can save gil/gold/money on equipment and I would rely on cure magic and Inns. Well I was still able to use this approach in MPQ, when I started I mostly used 2* Daken and 2* Wolverine until I had a nice 3* army and transitioned to.. you guessed it 3* Daken and 3* Wolverine lol. Pair them two with Loki hidden behind Daken and I could conquer every team. Wasn't the fastest but I saved healthpacks. Then eventually I used the team of IF and Cage. Cage's protect tile prevented most match damage to save healthpacks. Well between championing, 5*s, crazy scaling, and 4 clears at the start of PVE, these approaches are no longer viable and I began using 4*'s JG, Cyke and RH for big quick damage.. but it means a lot of healthpacks after a few matches. I also had numerous duplicate 3*'s (IF, Cage, SW, Hulk, Rogers) until Championing came and I had mine broken up so that also hurt.

My healthpack stock dwindled down from 200 to 10 since I returned from retirement (I blame Boss Rush) and I don't want to burn my tacos yet so I am curious how some of you utilize your 10 healthpacks to your advantage. It's beginning to be difficult to competitively play both PVE and PVP nowadays so any advice and discussion would be greatly helpful.

Thanks everyone icon_e_biggrin.gif