New PVP Event - Salary Cap Style

Kevmcg
Kevmcg Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I think many of us found that the Combined Arms was a fun change of pace for PVP where more roster characters could be used. It also limited the effect of 5 stars. I have been trying to come up with other similar concepts to suggest to keep PVP fresh and stumbled on an idea as I was setting my fantasy football teams for the week. SALARY CAPS. In MPQ world, this could be LEVEL CAPS. Basicially, a PVP event would have a max number of levels you could play with your team. Ex - "700 Club": You get to pick any 3 characters, but the total levels have to add up to 700 or less. Want a tougher challenge? "800 is Enough": now the 3 character levels can add up to 800. This kind of system adds flexibility to think about using a 450 OML when you only have 250 more levels to work with on 2 characters. Or, is it better to have two 300 level 4 stars paired with a 100 level support? The effect of the Level cap is to make everyone play with what is essentially "grills" in the current PVP format. There are many variation possible and could be set to clearance level where higher clearance levels have higher Level Caps to stay under.