Patch Notes - 3/26

Options
2»

Comments

• Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    MTGOFerret wrote:
    also to toss it out there they apparently ninja fixed the crital tiles exploding in mid air after their creation
    I could have sworn I had that happen just yesterday. Set up a crit with cmags that would have cascaded a 2nd crit, but it was done in mid-air first
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    AlucardUK wrote:
    Is this on for when people are kicked from now on? Got someone trying to join back in after he was accidentally kicked nearly a week ago but still can't get back in yet?
    Only for anyone kicked post update. The patch changed the timer, it didn't retroactively edit the timer for anyone who already had theirs applied.
  • *sigh* If the alliance timer had been there from the beginning, I'd be part of Djangounbuffed right now.
  • Thanks for the update. Our other member will just have to sit on his hands for another day or so, could be worse i guess icon_e_smile.gif
  • AlucardUK wrote:
    Thanks for the update. Our other member will just have to sit on his hands for another day or so, could be worse i guess icon_e_smile.gif

We have a member on Bench due to some fat-fingering too. Thought he could rejoin right now.
  • pasa_ wrote:
    AlucardUK wrote:
    Thanks for the update. Our other member will just have to sit on his hands for another day or so, could be worse i guess icon_e_smile.gif

We have a member on Bench due to some fat-fingering too. Thought he could rejoin right now.

Its a shame the update isn't retroactive to help us out. Would still like to see a 'Leader' post made available to Alliances so that they can kick potentially inactive commanders etc or those who abuse power. That and some sort of clan chat or message system.
  • Nonce Equitaur 2
    Nonce Equitaur 2 Posts: 2,269 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So is there anything big planned for Release #50?
  • So is there anything big planned for Release #50?

One would think so, 49 was a light patch for 50 I believe. 47 has Respec if I remember correctly?

Clearly 50 needs to come on April 1st changing the application to a My Little Pony Puzzle Quest for a day, but somehow I doubt the dev time would be worth something that intensive. Maybe just the home screen :p
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    One of the major things is Alliance chat, as mentioned before in the Alliance Features post. We usually don't generate full Patch Notes for the next release till the last one is through the pipe and we're still waiting for R49.1 and that iPhone 4 fix.
  • Chimaera wrote:

One would think so, 49 was a light patch for 50 I believe. 47 has Respec if I remember correctly?

Clearly 50 needs to come on April 1st changing the application to a My Little Pony Puzzle Quest for a day, but somehow I doubt the dev time would be worth something that intensive. Maybe just the home screen :p

I don;t know about that, but we at least deserve some minor pranks like tiles falling upwards or sideways -- and possibly a Loki animations kicks in (no, not like DD) with some evil laugh.