100 Roster spots!

Redrobot30
Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So I finally have 100 roster spots. So reaching this milestone I figured I would take stock of how my roster actually looks now. I am farming 5 2*s, keep 4 2*s maxed for various nodes. All 3*s Champed in different stages ranging from 205-172. I have 8 4*s Champed (including Devil Dino icon_cool.gif ) and 32 other 4*s hanging around. 12 of those 4*s are sitting in the basement at lvl 70 because they are super undercarded. Along with these I have 10 shiny 5* characters who are basically just trophies for me. So looking at my 100 character roster I counted how many of them do I honestly use on a regular basis.

30 out of 100 characters I use.

Which lead me to this question. Without being boxed in by Heroics or having to use boosted characters out if necessity, how many of your characters on your roster do you use?

Comments

• El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Three: Logan, Phoenix and whoever else I have to. That's exactly why Combined Arms was the greatest thing to happen in ages!
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    El Satanno wrote:
    Three: Logan, Phoenix and whoever else I have to. That's exactly why Combined Arms was the greatest thing to happen in ages!

Yeah, reading posts about people with high end 5* characters is disheartening to say the least. No team diversity allowed in the big leagues.