Choosing Daily Resupply Character Covers

Seantw05
Seantw05 Posts: 77 Match Maker
The daily resupply is a great way to supplement roster growth with additional resources and character covers. Yes, some rewards may be dated and largely irrelevant for the competitive player base (mostly referring to the 'random day' rewards here), but nearly all are useful since the introduction of championing. However, there is one improvement that can aid players at every stage of roster development: allow players to choose the color cover on designated character days. Whether it be a 3, 4, or 5 star, allow the player to choose which color is most helpful to them; this would aid in progression and also prevent the individual from getting an unusable cover. I don't really see a downside to this. Oml has been featured twice as a daily reward with black being the color both times. My Silver Surfer is 4/3/5 and I'm on day 725. On my 2-Year anniversary, I will be rewarded an unusable 5* cover. I wish I could say it was my first but I pulled 11 OML yellow covers before fully covering him. If rumors are true, devs are trying to remedy the duplicate cover problem and this could be a simple way to supplement that. Thoughts?

Comments

• Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I think this is a great idea, though not sure the devs would go for it. What are the rumors of them trying to fix it?