I accidentally recruited two wolverines (patch)

stark0719
stark0719 Posts: 50 Match Maker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Um i have his berserker rage a lvl 5 and he is not championed but his colors are 5 greenflag.png 3 redflag.png and 4 yellowflag.png
Well yesterdays DDQ chararcter was greenflag.png patch.
So just to see what would happened I recruited him.
When I recruited him i got another patch made which is useless and i want to use that cover to add champion lvls to him.
Is there anything i can do to get the cober snack so i can champion him?

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    stark0719 wrote:
    Um i have his berserker rage a lvl 5 and he is not championed but his colors are 5 greenflag.png 3 redflag.png and 4 yellowflag.png
    Well yesterdays DDQ chararcter was greenflag.png patch.
    When I recruited him i got another patch made which is useless and i want to use that cover to add champion lvls to him.
    Is there anything i can do to get the cober snack so i can champion him?

You can't champion him until you get a fourth redflag.png , or a fifth yellowflag.png , assuming that wasn't a typo and he's 5/3/4 (and not 5/4/4 or 5/3/5).

I don't know that customer service will do much for a single 3* cover, but you could ask. Worst they could do is say no.

Do you have 2* Wolverine poised to give you a redflag.png or yellowflag.png via champion rewards? If not, and he is 5/3/4, I'd probably just chalk that up to a lesson learned about what recruiting does, sell the superfluous greenflag.png , and move on.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    The shizz gets for reals when its duplicate OML covers dying on the vine. Welcome to club brother! You'll be making sacrifices to RNGesus soon enough. (its called buy club)
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    stark0719 wrote:

So, you did the opposite of "accidentally" recruiting him.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    stark0719 wrote:

So, you did the opposite of "accidentally" recruiting him.
    fbeb4f00106f3be44941ab25e449d98bdd3e1395384a4727d2845f79131ff0f3.jpg