Planeswalkers not healing between app shutdowns

Options
Reaganstorme
Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
Had to leave mid game this morning during the Event and i knew that the app would crash (Android version) as it has been since 1.7.

But when i got home and restarted the app some 12hrs later, the planeswalker i had "abandoned" had only had its life refreshed a couple of times.

I've seen others complaining about similar issues with their PWs not healing durinf the event so i doubt it was my level 56 Sorin that is only affected. (Only had 26 health on app restart).

Comments

• Steeme
    Steeme Posts: 784 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I would like to corroborate this experience. I don't have screenshots but I can explain the scenario.

1) Loaded the MTG app this morning on the way to the subway (10-15 minute ride). Figured I could get an Emrakul event match in. This was around 11:00 pm (yes I wake up at night).
    2) Went to the Event page, selected the blue node, selected Kiora for the node (deck was already prepared).
    3) Matchmaker placed me up against Koth (Magicorns). I recognize the player and knew it might be a tough match.
    4) Proceeded to get steamrolled by a highly optimized deck. I struggled for several minutes, and eventually just gave up by swiping the application off the screen.
    5) Went to the gym, then got to work, then loaded the app again. This time it was closer to 2:00am, which is 3 hours later. Clicked on the Kiora node, and she was still at 10 or 11 health (ie. not regenerated at all) and the real kicker was that my next match was against Koth (Magicorns).

Based on my observations, it seems like something on the server did not trigger properly after I swiped the application off. It registered as a loss, but I did not regenerate, and it did not select a new opponent for me, despite 3 hours having passed.