Were one-off nodes supposed to have a higher reward?

Dragon_Nexus
Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I am trying to remember if I saw this post. I seem to recall a few months back some quality of life changes were made and one off nodes would stop having one of several prizes you could get and instead would have a single prize of, like, 1500 ISO or 2000 or something around that mark.

I only ask because The Hunt has one off nodes and they're worth only 500.

And yeah, sure, you can't give away 2000 ISO with every single one-off node in Florida (more's the pity) but in Alaska and Savage Lands there's one major one-off node to cap the story off in each sub event. Can we not have that reward there? =/

Comments

• amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    They're supposed to be either 200ISO or 500ISO, depending on expected difficulty.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Are you maybe thinking of when they ran ISO-8 Brotherhood with double ISO? Each of those subs has the single ending one-time node that gives 1500 ISO, which of course was 3000 when they doubled it.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I really miss double ISO Simulator where the final node gave 7,000 ISO.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I don't really care about the ISO when playing those one time nodes, but most of my XP this weekend came from Florida (I think).
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    snlf25 wrote:
    I really miss double ISO Simulator where the final node gave 7,000 ISO.

Actually maybe this is what I'm thinking of. I think they announced they'd changed the hardest node into a one-off worth a lot of ISO rather than something you needed to grind.