VIP Review

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
When I returned from Retirement I decided to try VIP because a few alliancemates have it and I figured it could help me catch-up a little for the missed months. The 28-day cycle has ended and I wanted to share my thoughts.

For those who don't know what you receive from VIP for $10 a month (28 days):

Iso: 10,000 (11 days)
HP: 700 (7 days)
CP: 9 (3 days)
Heroic Tokens: 6 (6 days)
Legendary Token: 1 (1 day) + 1 sign on bonus
25% Faster healing

My thoughts:

- Needs to be at least 30 days. Why is it only 28? Because 1 month in the year is 28? Extend it a bit
- 10,000 Iso is nice compared to buying two Treasure boxes at $10 for 6400 iso but Iso is overpriced as it is.
- 700 HP sucks for the fact it doesn't pay for the high cost 1000 roster slot. This could resolved by having more than 28 days
- CP isn't helping. What can you do with 9 CP? At least give us enough for an LT or buy a 3* cover for newbies. CP just seems like a waste
- I would like to see more LTs but the 2 is fine.
- 25% healing is a waste. This is coming from a player that has over 100 health packs and rarely used them. I don't notice a huge difference in health recovery. It still takes over 2 hrs for most characters. It would be best if it were 50% healing or reduce Healthpack recovery from 35mins to 15mins.
- The renewal needs to be more enticing. You and your alliance gain +1 CP to renew. I'm glad I can give my alliance some CP but it would be better if I gained more own renewal rewards. The rewards should increase by 8.32% each month so that by my 1-yr renewal I receive double the rewards.

I understand VIP is supposed to be a small boost and not turning the game into a true pay-to-win but I want VIP to feel like I'm getting my money's worth. Maybe add CL to VIP to give the player the appropriate rewards based on their SHIELD rank.

When VIP was first released I remember one player saying VIP is like Doc Ocks green power, it does alittle bit of everything but nothing well. This is very true and I would love to see a small change because at this time I am not renewing. Feel free to share your VIP thoughts.