Retroactive Champion Rewards

anchoress
anchoress Posts: 6
So I'm on board with the updated Champion Rewards, especially Winter Soldier as part of the Steve Rogers list. However, I've long passed several of them.

So will we be receiving retroactive rewards? I mean it seems sort of unfair not to give us a chance at them, and I'm finding WS in particular hard to get.

Comments

• Absolutely a good idea! We were given our levels via a retro calc of sorts, so why not get some for the champs we've been working on? I finally got
    a single WS from CP yesterday, just after the event I needed him in ended of course. Here's to hoping they "feel our pain" with this matter. icon_redface.gif
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    I don't think getting retro active rewards is really fair. When a person leveled up a 3*, they got the rewards they were promised at the time.

However... I think if Demiurge wanted to be nice, they could offer the players with characters above 183 a choice of having their Champs taken back down to level 182. This way they could earn the new rewards.
  • Lampo
    Lampo Posts: 121 Tile Toppler
    anchoress wrote:
    So will we be receiving retroactive rewards?

Only if you give back the ones you received icon_razz.gif
  • elwhiteninja
    elwhiteninja Posts: 209 Tile Toppler
    I don't understand how it would be unfair. New people and those who did not champion a long time ago are already at a disadvantage. But with the change all the people who already received an older 4 star now have less chance to earn a new one. By giving the missed new rewards out it rewards return customers