Doctor Strange 3, 4, or 5 star

stark0719
stark0719 Posts: 50 Match Maker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
And how do you thank he should be introduced based on your poll answer?
Personally 5 star get him with cp's
or if not a 5* 3 star pve/pvp event. (3 stars are easier to roster)
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    Why is this a poll? He has already been announced as a 3* and a 5*.
  • stark0719
    stark0719 Posts: 50 Match Maker

Where?
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apparently at new york comic con.
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    And why wasn't 6* an option?
  • Aidonis
    Aidonis Posts: 87 Match Maker

This. Strange is one of the most powerful characters in MCU. Molecule Man is more devastating, but not very popular.

I'm already prepping myself for the crushing disappointment of him not being better than OML.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    5*. He's the Sorceror Supreme, not the Sorceror Pretty Great.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Aidonis wrote:

This. Strange is one of the most powerful characters in MCU. Molecule Man is more devastating, but not very popular.

I'm already prepping myself for the crushing disappointment of him not being better than OML.

Really? You don't think the shiniest new 5* will be better than a mid-tier 5*?

Have faith in the Power Creep. That deity's every bit as real as MPQ's other pillar of faith, RNGesus.
    RNGesus will never die!
    wolv-christ.jpg
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I prefer when the star-tier equates with the fiction. Dr. Strange has powers that can compete at the highest tier.

I don't get the 3* version.

Well, other than a cash-grab situation. Make the character accessible when the movie comes out. But they're disrupting a finished tier and potentially committing themselves to 1-4 more 3* characters in the process (unless they eliminate DDQ, which sounds like a very bad idea).
  • chamber44
    chamber44 Posts: 324 Mover and Shaker
    5*. He's the Sorceror Supreme, not the Sorceror Pretty Great.
    he WAS the Sorcerer Supreme. Now he really is just the Sorcerer Pretty Great.
  • I'd personally like to see him being a 3* mostly because I feel like there's enough 4-5* characters. 4* has a truckload of them and 5* feels like it should be more exclusive. Although Doctor Strange would make more sense of getting 5*'d.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    stark0719 wrote:

Where?

For the record here is a link to the interview, http://reviewfix.com/wp-content/uploads ... -Quest.mp3.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    it seems like a lot of players have been annoyed for along time that newbies could win covers easily for characters that they cannot use and now there will be two different levels at release so that players can compete at their own clearance level and now all the players are upset about that instead.

you know what i think I think some players just don't want to be happy
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    it seems like a lot of players have been annoyed for along time that newbies could win covers easily for characters that they cannot use and now there will be two different levels at release so that players can compete at their own clearance level and now all the players are upset about that instead.

Not sure how this is supposed to work. The 5* version won't be an earnable reward, unless things have changed a lot. What clearance level do you need to get 5* Dr. Strange?
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spiritclaw wrote:

Not sure how this is supposed to work. The 5* version won't be an earnable reward, unless things have changed a lot. What clearance level do you need to get 5* Dr. Strange?

Haven't you learned yet? 'You're supposed to lose'