Constant crashing

Options
DrHorriblePhD
DrHorriblePhD Posts: 4
Is there anything I can do to reduce the number of crashes I experience? Common fixes or anything like that? I can barely get through a match in a day at this rate and it is seroiusly dampening my ability to enjoy the game at all. Seems like the only time it crashes I'm winning. Like playing against a rage quitter.

Comments

• Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are you tabbing away from the game? This is causing a lot of resrarts/crashes.
  • DrHorriblePhD
    Options
    Nope. Lg tab 7.0 can't get through even a single match now, even the quick beginner ones
  • Hemorrhoidies
    Options
    This is just a bunch of second rate developers being driven to produce a game without regard to the user.
    I played Jace in the story. Not only does he start out with a Mythic Hanger Walker, but he cascades such that his hand is entirely filled. And, everything is just perfectly aligned.
    Me, no such thing. I get 3-4 even more of the same spell or support. No cascade for several turns.
    Crash? Yes. Time and again. Usually when I have to chose a creature to replace with an earned creature.
    Today the game went down without warning, costing me my place and then I have to rejuvenate my life.
    You spend time, crystals , mana, and money to play.
    This company thanks you for your money, but do not expect a clean game or support.
    This is not isolated events, but continual problems that only compound upon themselves.
  • Zappo
    Zappo Posts: 9
    Options
    Yup, same problem here; crashing about 30% of times in the Halloween event, frequently while winning. :-/ viewtopic.php?f=32&t=54136