Not trolling...just in disbelief

zonatahunt
zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
"The developers have already provided a statement thanking players for their feedback. If and when they have additional info they'd like to present we'll be sure and post it.

Thanks."

The above is a very recent response from David (Hi-Fi) to the now locked thread regarding the atrocious mess which was Boss Rush. EVERYONE wants the devs to explain why scaling was so horrific. However, what we got was a patronizing response "thanking" us for our feedback. It wasn't so much feedback as it was true vitriol. The response above once again blows off our concerns and basically tells us to go away. Because of David's purely non-empathetic comment...I'm truly finished giving D3 any more of my hard earned money. Oh, I'll play for free, but I simply refuse to give any more money to a company that treats their customers so poorly.

David, all you had to do was truly acknowledge our displeasure over the event and I would have felt heard. However, you issued the generic company response...so no more money from me.