Check Internet Connection error!

Vhailorx
Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
Can't access the game at all!

Android 6.0. Definitely not my internet connection that's the problem.

Comments

• drcassino
    drcassino Posts: 141 Tile Toppler
    Not just you. Getting the same error on the iPhone. Already put in a ticket.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Same for me. Samsung Galaxy s7, on a 4g lte connection.
  • Ishigun
    Ishigun Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Was waiting to see some 1 post on it. Knew it couldn't just be me & PSN is down & it's overcast. IT'S A DARK DAY INDEED
  • yup, game is not working
    "check internet connection." error even thou internet is fine

for me its on iPad
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    I can play on my phone but not Steam.
  • Can't play on my Samsung Galaxy S6 neither on my tablet. Please solve this issue as soon as you can. Thank you.
  • Esheris
    Esheris Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    I play from Steam and I have been having this issue for over an hour now. Does anyone know of a fix I could try?

It just keeps saying Check Internet Connection, but that is definitely not the issue.
  • razin_the_furious
    razin_the_furious Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    It may be related to the mass internet outage that was effecting Europe and West Coast USA.

I believe it's supposed to be fixed, but they are still reporting some errors.

See https://www.dynstatus.com/
  • johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Mine was working all morning, but now I'm getting the same error.

Of course, this happens to me 1 minute after joining a fresh PVE bracket. Wonderful!
  • InfernosEnforcer
    InfernosEnforcer Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2016
    I don't know if it is connected but I cannot even get the submit a ticket page to load properly. Everything else works for me but that page only half loads. I am going to try using it anyway but I'm not sure if my ticket will go through.
    Edit: I can't submit a ticket because anything requiring a choice (i.e. Game, Category, OS Type) are not properly loading.
    Edit: I was just able to log in again, and submitting tickets is working again. However I will wait to do so until I see how long access to the game lasts.
  • peanut_gallery
    peanut_gallery Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Likely the result of the big US cyber attack today. I could connect at Target's free WiFi from my phone, but still can't connect using AT&T LTE service on the same phone.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2016
    I've had frequent internet connection errors for the past several days on iPhone, even when my connection is rock solid.

Really fun in the middle of a new release PvE.

EDIT: Seconding the feedback that the issue is occurring on AT&T LTE, and not (or much less frequently) on Wi-Fi
  • Same problem. In the middle of new char pve icon_e_sad.gif
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Likely the result of the big US cyber attack today. I could connect at Target's free WiFi from my phone, but still can't connect using AT&T LTE service on the same phone.

This seems likely. Any attack on the Internet at large that can bring Twitter down is going to torpedo some smaller players too.
  • pan1c
    pan1c Posts: 1
    Still can't get in! Was having serious load problems after match completion yesterday, and now I can't get past the load screen... icon_e_sad.gif