Updated Champion Rewards

monsieurmojo
monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
With the season updates, here are the cover orders for the new 3* Champion cover reward changes (order @ level 183, 223, 265):

Captain Marvel > Peggy Carter ( redflag.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.png )
Iron Fist > Kate Bishop ( blackflag.pngblueflag.pngpurpleflag.png )
Luke Cage > Luke Cage ( yellowflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png )
Scarlet Witch > Quake ( blueflag.pnggreenflag.pngyellowflag.png )
Steve Rogers > Winter Soldier ( purpleflag.pngredflag.pngblueflag.png )
Quicksilver > War Machine ( redflag.pngblueflag.pnggreenflag.png )
Rocket & Groot > Drax ( purpleflag.pngblackflag.pngredflag.png )
Punisher > Punisher MAX ( blackflag.pnggreenflag.pngblueflag.png ) (h/t cardoor)
Sentry > Moon Knight ( greenflag.pngpurpleflag.pngblackflag.png ) (h/t TheXMan)

*edited to fill in missing Champion rewards

Comments

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Sentry gives MoonKnight greenflag.png, purpleflag.png , blackflag.png
  • cardoor
    cardoor Posts: 185 Tile Toppler
    Punisher Max blackflag.pnggreenflag.pngblueflag.png
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Sentry and Quicksilver really piss me off. I like Moon Knight but I was one cover for Sentry away from my 12th RHulk. I'm at 11 covers for my Iceman and was getting close to 183 on Quicksilver.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Some disappointments on my end (wish Pun gave anything but black first), but I'm just glad they didn't put Peggy's yellow first. I would have burned this place down like they took my stapler.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    You have my gratitude for creating this thread.

I find that I'm kind of ambivalent towards the changes. Neither Sentry nor Punisher have yet been championed for me, so the switch from Rhulk and Elektra to Moon Knight and Punisher (MAX) doesn't affect me.

FalCap -> Bucky for Rogers doesn't bother me, because my FalCap has 5 redflag.png already, and Rogers was 33 covers from getting to that point anyhow. So at least the next two covers he gets will be useful to me instead of having to look ahead to 265.

Captain Marvel going from Thing to Peggy right after she hit her level 183 reward is a bummer, but at least I didn't miss out on the yellowflag.png .

Hulkbuster -> She-Hawkeye for Iron Fist is...eh. I want She-Hawkeye, but had he been left untouched, my Hulkbuster would eventually have been 4/3/5 just from Iron Man and Iron Fist. So that's a tradeoff.

Iceman -> War Machine for Quicksilver makes me a little sad, I think. Quicksilver is only at 167, so it's not like anything was IMMINENT, but he's gonna be 0/3/3 in the next day or two, so those three covers woulda been nice.

Professor X -> Quake for Scarlet Witch, I'm happy with. She's at 181, and I really was not looking forward to my 10th purpleflag.png . That's still what's up next from Magneto, but as that's 40'ish covers away, maybe I can get 3 or 4 yellow by then (ha). The Quake covers, OTOH, I will gladly take.

Kingpin -> Power Man I'm okay with. I want more Power Man covers, and while I want more Kingpin covers TOO, his coverage currently is mishmashy enough that the 223 cover from Cage wasn't going to be a gamechanger.

Star-Lord would have liked to have the champion levels from Groot, but Gamora can still feed him a few of those, and my Drax only has one cover currently, I think. So, sure, okay.