You were Defeated - Defensive Team

Punisher5784
Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Can we get a PVP Defensive Preview screen?

I'm at work receiving multiple notifications of "You were defeated in Combined Arms". It makes me not want to open to app to see I lost 200pts. I used a variety of different teams so I'm not sure what team is getting destroyed because I don't normally get hit this much but I also don't bounce around using as many teams as I did for Combined Arms. It would also be nice if we're notified if the Defeat was due to a Retaliation or just a normal fight.

It would be nice to have a Preview button that simply shows what team is on Defensive. I should not have to rely on other players to tell me what team I have on Defense.

Comments

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would very much like to see this, as well. I've fielded at least 5 different teams, and I have no idea which of them shows up. The anti-cupcake modification suggests that it's the last team you played unless that team is radically different. But in a 2/3/4 scenario, what's radically different? What are the parameters? Which tier has what weight in the equation? Will my 2* choice of 144 Moonstone be overwritten by 124 Hawkeye?

It really bugs me that I can't see myself in PvP.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526

I'm at work receiving multiple notifications of "You were defeated in Combined Arms". It makes me not want to open to app to see I lost 200pts. I used a variety of different teams so I'm not sure what team is getting destroyed because I don't normally get hit this much but I also don't bounce around using as many teams as I did for Combined Arms.

It would be nice to have a Preview button that simply shows what team is on Defensive. I should not have to rely on other players to tell me what team I have on Defense.
    You are being attacked more because this event is more fair than others. Lots more people are on equal footing to you than in other pvp where you could bully others if you had a high level roster. I too am getting attacked more and am at a lower float point level. I think you have to play fast and hard on this one to get high and then shield.

However having defensive teams or being more clear about how defensive teams are chosen is something that I also want.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    When your defensive team is "the strongest team you won with", it's unclear (especially in this event) which team that was.

I agree, having some way to know what your defensive team is (except for retaliations, obviously) is something we really need now.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, there's a few things I'd like info on:
    Who did I lose with?
    Who did I win with?
    What did they use that I won to?
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker

I'm at work receiving multiple notifications of "You were defeated in Combined Arms". It makes me not want to open to app to see I lost 200pts.

Top left hand corner of the screen, click on the menu.
    Uncheck versus notifications.
    Who in the blue hell wants to know if you've Been beaten multiple times in PvP?

Works for me, it's the only one I have unchecked. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    We really, really, really need a way to know what team is shown for us in PvP. Developers, please implement this ASAP.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, it's terrible. Defensive teams are a fundamental part of the PVP system they've set up and now we have zero way of actively knowing what ours are.

Such an awful "fix".