How Often is Juggernaut a foe in DDQ

Roland113
Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
Hi there, so I'm trimming roster spots and setting up a 2 star farm. Here is my question for you all.

There are a lot of you out there with Juggernaut as your only one star hero. How often do you get locked out of DDQ because Juggernaut is one of the computer controlled baddies?

Should I ditch my one star Iron Man or keep him for those instances?

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• Captain_Carlman
    Captain_Carlman Posts: 208 Tile Toppler
    I've never seen Juggs as an opponent in the 1-star node, but I'm sure I've seen Iron Man as one before.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Seconded. Juggs is my only 1*, I've never been locked out of that node.
  • Roland113
    Sweet, thank you both, I'm ditching IM.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    The opponent on the 1* node is always a 2*, so neither IM nor Jugs is ever locked out. I'm weird, though; I play both.
  • Roland113
    You know, I don't think I ever quite put that connection together. Either way, the roster spot has been generously donated to my 2 star farm. Thanks for the input!
  • Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    I actually seen it once. I had to use a TU and boosts to take down Jugg as my only other 1 star is MBW.
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    The opponent on the 1* node is always a 2*, so neither IM nor Jugs is ever locked out. I'm weird, though; I play both.

This is possibly true of the MAIN hero, but I have definitely seen 1* MBW in there multiple times over the months.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sm0keyJ0e wrote:

This is possibly true of the MAIN hero, but I have definitely seen 1* MBW in there multiple times over the months.
    In the first year of the DDQ the opponent was Always a two-star hero, but after the rework in February this year it changed. One-star characters do pop up as opponents from time to time, but as far as I know Juggernaut has never appeared in that node. Doesn't mean he ever will though...
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards

I also play both IM35 and Jugs and I have never seen either one of them locked out of that node, even with the new configuration of opponents. I play the 2 of them with Storm, but she was locked out today.