DDQ is back :(

Magic
Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
As we have feared/predicted the DDQ is back to the 2k ISO award. I understand that the double iso bit was connected to the anniversary but can we have it permanently implemented in DDQ. It's still a drop in the ISO needs but would be a very welcome small change.

Comments

• carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    What they really need to do is buff iso in a place where primarily 4* players will get it, like pvp. Buffing iso in DDQ makes it too easy to get iso in places where you don't need it, and incentivizes playing nothing but DDQ, which is bad for the game.

Buffing iso in pvp would have a much more positive impact on participation and would do a lot more to curb iso needs for the players who actually are in that position.

I don't say this as a 4* player or a pvper either. Just as an amateur game designer.
  • Evilgenius_9
    Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    What they really need to do is buff iso in a place where primarily 4* players will get it, like pvp. Buffing iso in DDQ makes it too easy to get iso in places where you don't need it, and incentivizes playing nothing but DDQ, which is bad for the game.

Buffing iso in pvp would have a much more positive impact on participation and would do a lot more to curb iso needs for the players who actually are in that position.

I don't say this as a 4* player or a pvper either. Just as an amateur game designer.

If only there a was a mechanism to give more iso only for those who have 3*'s and 4*'s champed...

Oh yeah - increase champ level iso payouts!
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think the best approach would be to simply add Clearance Levels for DDQ.

You enter the CL for the 5-day cycle with increased Iso with potentially extra tacos and a 4* cover node would be extremely helpful.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards

There are some players who simply don't like PvP so I think locking it into that isn't good. It should be part of SCL as this effects both PvE and PvP, they need to open 8-10 and have them have much higher ISO rewards in those upper tiers.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    SCL for DDQ would be fantastic icon_e_smile.gif
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Or have some sort of ISO multiplier (anywhere or everywhere) based on SHIELD Rank.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    Or have some sort of ISO multiplier (anywhere or everywhere) based on SHIELD Rank.

That's what one of my alliance mates suggested - scale rewards upward with your SHIELD Rank. I heartily endorse this. (For what it's worth - that and $5 will get you a cup of premium coffee at Starbucks.)