Meld not working

Options
Rubus1
Rubus1 Posts: 2
Meld does not appear to be functioning properly, specifically Graf Rats/Midnight Scavangers when either (or both) cards are placed on the board with Ever After or Chandra's third ability. This bug is also affecting reinforcement of Chittering Host - it is not reinforced when either component card is summoned with a Wver After or Chandra's ability.

Comments

• Plastic
    Plastic Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Do you mean Liliana's third ability? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Plastic wrote:
    Do you mean Liliana's third ability? icon_e_wink.gif

That's my guess because I too have experienced a flavor of this problem, albeit far more recent.
    I managed to pick-up Midnight Scavengers late last week and threw it into a Liliana I deck with Graf Rats.
    When Graf Rats was cast, both cards melded as expected into the Chittering Host.
    A few rounds later however, I'd cast another Midnight Scavengers expecting the Chittering Host to reinforce, it did not.
    On the field I had a fat zombie token, Midnight Scavengers and the Chittering Host.

This behavior continued to happen over the next several days until I became desensitized to it, finally retiring both cards from the deck.
    I'll try to grab a screenshot proving it if necessary but in my case, so far as I can remember, it had nothing to do with Lil's "Raise Dead" ability.

Edit: After trying to recreate this situation, either D3 fixed the problem I previously described or I was wrong about the "Raise Dead" ability. This time around it did indeed only occur after using the "Raise Dead" ability.