The Hunt is showing Clearance Levels

DrDevilDinosaur
DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Including an iceman cover for progression, so people should be happy about that

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Good. Now, I'm interested in seeing how good or bad a SCL 7 placement will be.

I'm bummed the Iceman progression cover is purple though. My 1/4/5 Iceman desperately needs some green. The only one I got came from champing Quicksilver. At least I have a second Iceman rostered at 0/0/1 so I can do that 4* sell trick. What level does it need to be? 86?
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Excellent news!
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    This is what I've been looking for. Thank you for listening to your players. This is much appreciated and almost makes up for Boss Rush... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    This is truly excellent news. And he's still the prize for top 100 I see. Good decision there!

Here's hoping the next pve will also be SCL and have a blade cover for progression.
  • Tromb2ch2
    Tromb2ch2 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    If you aren't in a top 100 pve alliance then cl6 might be better (if you don't need iceman) pretty much the same placement reward.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    After missing out on a top 10 finish for an ice man cover I'm very happy to get one in the next story and even better it's not green which is the only cover I have 5 of
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Arphaxad wrote:
    This is much appreciated and almost makes up for Boss Rush... icon_e_biggrin.gif

Wash your mouth out.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wow!!! That's fantastic!! SCL 4 Life!!!!!
  • Arphaxad
    Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Arphaxad wrote:
    This is much appreciated and almost makes up for Boss Rush... icon_e_biggrin.gif

Wash your mouth out.

I said almost icon_cool.gif