I received two odd rewards today, anyone know what for?

JordanFromJersey
JordanFromJersey Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
These are the reward screens that appeared for me. I also received two additional and identical ISO rewards with it.

I googled their notations and got no useful results.

My only guess is that it's related to the customer service issue I had I fixed today(fixing the wrong selling price for my Moonstone), but I would think I'd be able to find some reference to that online.

Any guesses?

Comments

• morph3us
    morph3us Posts: 859 Critical Contributor
    Well, a pirate's favourite letter is "R"...
  • jcarrey4
    jcarrey4 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    morph3us wrote:
    Well, a pirate's favourite letter is "R"...

Ye'd think it'd be 'R,' but 'tis the 'C'
  • aziraphale
    aziraphale Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    My only guess is that it's related to the customer service issue I had I fixed today(fixing the wrong selling price for my Moonstone), but I would think I'd be able to find some reference to that online.

Any guesses?
    I assume ( and really really hope) you're right and this is just CS goofing around just putting random stuff in the text box. Showing they can have fun once in a while too.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm curious about this Xavier school and how you graduated.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    aziraphale wrote:

Any guesses?
    I assume ( and really really hope) you're right and this is just CS goofing around just putting random stuff in the text box. Showing they can have fun once in a while too.

I think you're right, aziraphale. An alliance mate of mine had a reward delivered from CS which also had humorous text. Fun is good!